INTENSIVE, THERAPEUTIC YIN YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
in central London. 30 Hours level 1 and 2 & 50 hours course.
30 hours LEVEL 1: 24 to 26 October 2018 (£420)
30 hours LEVEL 2: 14 to 16 November 2018 (£420)
50 hours advanced: (3 days 1) -16 to 18 May 2018 and (3 days 2) -13 to 15 June 2018 (£695)
See all details at the bottom page. Thank you
Become skilled at helping your client/student friends to facilitate their emotional, mental, spiritual and physical well-being through your own yin yoga classes or in 1 to 1 situation.
These trainings are offering in depth learning of Traditional Chinese understanding of the meridians systems and it’s application to Yin yoga for therapeutic purpose, encompassing Taoism sacred wisdom and Western new scientific discoveries.
Combining Eastern and Western wisdom with Nathalie’s extensive healing experience, within this yin yoga teacher training, you will learn the necessary skills to create powerful energy re-balancing Yin classes adapted to your client/students need. By embodying the universal energy Qi, prana, Ki with yoga practice, you will take your teaching towards a therapeutic level, awakening your inner yogi-therapist.
Enjoy this unique Yin teacher training to enhance your understanding and practice of Yin yoga and the meridian system science behind it. Learn plenty of Yin sequences to help release emotional tension associated with fear (Kidney/bladder), overthinking (spleen/stomach), sadness (lungs/Large intestine), impatience (Heart/Small intestine), anger (Liver/Gallbladder), and how these emotions affect the physical body with back pains, digestive issues, neck issues, stiffness, headache).
Each day you will experience Yin yoga classes with a variation of wellness topics and you will learn how to create your own yin classes depending on the seasons, wellness theme or emotional balance.
Your flexibility will increase, and your energy will be enhanced. This training is offering a transformational time and the knowledge to understand your own mind and body to pass on to your own students.
On completion of the course you will receive a 30 or 50 hours Yin Yoga training CPD certificate from the Well Being Yoga School. Theses hours can be used for Yoga Alliance Professional UK towards your annual further training and as added hours after your 200 hours, meaning you will be now a 230 or 250 hours teacher.
You can choose to join for:
30 hours teacher training further education
WEEK level 1, devised to understand the Chinese meridian system and Yin yoga practice.
WEEK level 2, devised to understand the therapeutic side of yin practice, class planning.
Each level is planned as 3 days (24 contact hours) + 6 hours left for your reading and 1 class creation by level. I will personally check and correct with you after the training by email or skype.
To receive your certificate you will need to complete 2 classes planning 1 for each level.
You can decide to join only for level 1 or only level 2 depending on your experience and knowledge of the meridians.
50 Hours teacher training further education
The 50 hours training is designed in 2 x 3 days over one month period.
With so many topics to discover, I have decided to operate this course in 2 times, giving space for the students to assimilate all knowledge and come back on the second stage of the course with a fresh mind, time for personal practice and being well informed. The first 3 days are devised for learning and practice the basic of yon yoga and the meridian system, the second 3 days are devised for therapeutic usage and yin class planning, with practice of course too.
During any of both weeks, you will get a unique insight into yin yoga from a traditional Daoist perspective combining acupressure, Daoist meditation and Meridians stretching. Understand the law of Yin & Yang, the Zang & Fu organs, the 5 elements, the 12 meridians and 8 extraordinary vessels to create therapeutic yin classes corresponding to emotional and physical unbalances. This is a chance to create the bridge of knowledge between Indian and Chinese tradition.
THE FOCUS WEEK LEVEL 1
This week training is for anyone wishes to learn more about the yin meridians for yin practice. Beginners and intermediate are welcome.
Learn in depth the location and energy associated with each meridian line, organs and spirit of the organs, and how to associate their energy and emotions with Yin asanas. Expect lecture on anatomy and energetic anatomy, specific meditations to harmonise the flow of energy, Chinese healing exercises practice and pranayama.
- Anatomy of the joints, muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia and their respective movement
- Learn the therapeutic & energetic substance of yin yoga postures, Daoyin warm up, to facilitate the stimulation or purging of the meridians and help any individual at an energetic, emotional or physical level.
- Daoist philosophy, embody the full approach and essence of Yin Yoga and sacred energy infused with Daoyin practice and meridian stretching exercising for well-being.
- Learn about the 12 meridians and their respective postures, the organs associated with them, the spirit of the organs, the 3 dantians
- The 3 treasures (Jing, Qi, Shen)
- The various type of Qi & functions
- Yin postures and transitions Explore the asanas beyond the ordinary with insight into their therapeutic benefits, applying Taoism and Indian philosophy with the exploration of the movement of Prana.
This week training is more advanced and will welcome anyone who is already aware of the meridian system, and traditional Chinese medicine and wishes to learn more about the the 5 elements theory and the therapeutic understanding of yin yoga.
Short reviewing of the location and energy associated with each meridian line, organs and spirit of the organs, and how to associate their energy and emotions with Yin asanas. Expect lecture on anatomy and energetic anatomy, specific meditations to harmonise the flow of energy, Chinese healing exercises practice and pranayama.
- Understand the flow of energy within the meridians, nadis and chakras system as well as within the 3 dan-tians, learning to release blockages of energy creating physical tensions and emotional imbalances.
- Engage into the multi-dimensional aspect of the living yoga through the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bodies alignment.
- Specific Daoist breathing exercises to move the energy.
- Learn 5 elements theory, creation and controlling sequences for the therapeutic purpose of creating wellness classes
- Emotional aspect of the 5 elements (organs and meridians) and how to use them for diagnostic and create a therapeutic class
- Qi gong, Dao yin (with a new vision of energy warm up for yin yoga class. Learn Daoyin slow movements integration within the class to collect universal energy.
- Specifics visualisation to tonify or sedate the organs,
- Class methodology, therapeutic sequencing and be skilled to develop your own therapeutic classes.
- Daoist meditations of cleansing, recharging and protection,
- Understand the living yoga-body in it’s wholeness, and incarnate the universal life energy that connect us all with quantum physics foundation and a deeper connection to your on intuitive yogic intelligence with visualisation techniques.
- Open your heart and mind to integrate these approaches into a holistic yogic lifestyle. With some personal learning, you will be able to talk and describe the reasons behind any energetic emotional imbalances, and help your students/friends to enhance their health and well-being.
- Create your own class based on your own excess or deficient energy based on your emotional and physical state with my mentoring during the process of creation.
Central London TBC to people registering. Easy access from Zone 1 Tube stations next to London Bridge.
Level 1 (30 hrs) and Level 2 (30 hrs) courses cost £420 each
If you decide to join the level 2 after having done the level 1, you will get £50 off on your training level 2.
50 hours training course cost £695
Full Course Manual
Additional Books and Material
Food, Travel, Accommodation Expenses in London
Number of hours
All training hours are – 10am to 6pm from Wednesday to Friday
Maximum participants: 4 to 8 for each group training.
We are proud to prefer quality training over quantity, and we are flexible on our students needs and schedule. Please contact us to receive the full brochure and details of each module.
30 hours LEVEL 1: 24 to 26 October 2018
30 hours LEVEL 2: 14 to 16 November 2018
50 hours advanced: (3 days 1) -16 to 18 May 2018 and (3 days 2) -13 to 15 June 2018
Nathalie combines Taoist, Buddhist, Yogic wisdom with insight into the Traditional Chinese medicine referring as the meridian system, medical Qi-Gong, Mosche Feldenkrais techniques, Martial art, Medical Qi-gong, Pilates and Butoh dance to create a YIN yoga training infused with healing wholeness modalities and Eastern anatomy and neurosciences.
FOR BOOKINGS AND INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT NATHALIE WHO ORGANISE THE GROUP, THANK YOU
If you feel ready to listen and learn from your innate and infinite intelligence, please contact me on the email below.
*Nathalie Dubreu – firstname.lastname@example.org
‘Our teacher training course has met the stringent requirements set by Yoga Alliance Professionals. Our graduates are trained to the highest standard”